Will you share my contact information?
- Landmark Vineyards respects the privacy of our members and friends. Any information shared with us will not be sold or given to a third party.
How do I log in to my account online?
- To retrieve your username or password, click on the link “forgot username or password?” on the Landmark homepage and you will receive it via email to the address on file.
- Email us [email protected] or call the Landmark Wine Society at 707.833.0221 to inquire about or to reset your credentials.
Do you accept returns?
We will gladly replace any bottle of wine purchased from Landmark Winery that is damaged, flawed, or otherwise deemed to be unsatisfactory.
To return an item, please contact us within 30 days of purchase. Please send an email to [email protected] to arrange for the return of a corked or otherwise flawed product.
Does Landmark ship wine?
- Shipments are sent out via temperature-controlled vehicles once a week on Fridays and take anywhere from 7-10 business days to deliver after departure.
- Tracking information will be emailed once your package departs, but tracking info will not activate until your package has been received at your region’s main shipping hub. From there it will be delivered between 1 to 2 business days later.
- Ice packs may be inserted at the shipping hub to help ensure the wine’s quality upon delivery with the assumption it will be signed for upon the first delivery attempt.
How can I locate Landmark wines in my area?
Click here to find out where you can buy Landmark wines in your area.
I’d like to order wine for the holidays. When should I place my order so that it arrives for the holidays?
We’ve created a shipping map to help you decide when to place your order. Click here to view.
How can I obtain more info on Landmark wines? (Tasting notes, labels, brochures, etc.)
Are the grapes in Landmark wines grown on property?
We do have a small estate vineyard. However, our winemaking philosophy is to source grapes from California’s best vineyards. Our winemaker then weaves together the nuances of each vineyard, blending them to create wines that are greater than the sum of their parts–multifaceted, complex, and balanced.
When was Landmark founded?
Landmark was founded in 1974.
Tasting Room hours
Tasting Room Hours: Daily 10:00am to 5:00pm.
How much is a tasting?
Price: $25 per person
Winery Tour and Tasting
We offer daily tasting flights starting at $25 featuring Landmark’s signature wines as well as small-production chardonnay and pinot noir that are available only at the winery. Tours occur twice daily at 11:00am–2:00pm.
Reservations are required for groups of 8 or more people as well as private tastings. Click HERE to make a reservation.
Reservations are required for parties of 8 or more. Please click HERE for reservations or call 707.833.0225 at least 48 hours in advance to request a reservation.
What is your pet policy?
Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome outdoors at management’s discretion.
How do I plan a visit?
Click HERE to plan your visit.
How do I make a reservation to stay at the Inn?
Click HERE or call us at 707.833.0210 to book your stay.
Where is Landmark located?
What if I’m not home or out of town during a release?
- Contact the Landmark Wine Society at least 30 days prior to any shipment to arrange for a hold and future delivery date.
- Wine must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Missed deliveries will result in a door tag and up to three delivery attempts. If unable to deliver, the wine will be returned to Landmark and the customer charged for any future reships of wine.
- We recommend using a business address for all shipments of wine.
How will I be notified of an impending shipment?
- A reminder of the dates will be included in an eNewsletter prior to the shipment, and you’ll receive a tracking email when your wine leaves our warehouse.
- If you need to update your account information please contact us at least 30 days in advance of each shipment. Log into your account, email [email protected] or call (707) 833-0221.
How do I update my membership information (email, billing or shipping address, phone, credit card, etc.)?
How do I cancel my membership?
If after one year of membership (2 Wine Society shipments) you wish to cancel, simply send us an email or letter. All requests to cancel must be in writing and must be received and confirmed by a written acknowledgment of your request, at least 30 days prior to any wine release.
Can I give a Wine Society membership as a gift?
- Landmark wine makes a great gift! Choose between a fixed-length membership or an ongoing gift.
- Gifted memberships will include a personalized gift note upon activation.
How many shipments will I receive each year?
- The Landmark Wine Society includes two shipments per year (April and October) of 6 or 12 bottles per release.
- Landmark Wine Society Members have the exclusive opportunity to customize their cellar by joining the Steel Plow Club. This add-on club ships once a year (May) and includes 3 or 6 bottles of Single Vineyard Pinot Noirs.
- For the Grand Detour Pinot Noir and Damaris Reserve Chardonnay lovers, there is also an option to ensure that you will receive the new releases of these wines.
- The Best of Sonoma Coast add-on club ships once a year (March) and is 12 bottles of one or both of the Grand Detour Pinot Noir and Damaris Reserve Chardonnay.
- A Will Call option is also available for local members.
What are the obligations of membership in the Landmark Wine Society?
There is no fee to join. By joining, you agree to commit to a minimum one-year (two-shipment) membership and to purchase the winemaker-selected bottles in each release.
What are the benefits of joining the Landmark Wine Society?
- Access to Landmark Vineyards’ limited-production wine.
- Preferred Pricing: 20% off wine, merchandise, and guest accommodations in our Guest Cottage and Guest Suite.
- Complimentary shipping within California for 6+ bottle orders (Special Flat Rate Shipping to other states).
- Complimentary tastings for member and up to 3 guests. Invitations to Wine Society events and seasonal release parties on property and across the country.
- Complimentary Wine Society newsletter subscription with special release information and exciting Landmark happenings.