Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of joining Landmark Vineyards' Wine Society?
- Access to Landmark Vineyards’ limited production
- Preferred Pricing: 20% off wine, merchandise, and guest accommodations in our Guest Cottage and Guest Suite
- Complimentary shipping within California for regularly scheduled club shipments (Special Flat Rate Shipping to other states)
- Complimentary tastings for the member and up to 3 guests
- Invitations to special annual club events and seasonal release parties.
- Removal of wine allocation restrictions (we have the right to limit excessively large orders)
- The Wine Society newsletter to keep you up-to-date on Landmark news and events
What is your obligation if you join?
- Your only obligation is to stay a member for one year and purchase the bottles in each release (2 releases per year).
- There is no fee to join.
- There are no monthly or annual fees of any kind.
How many shipments will you receive each year?
- Twice a year members receive either 6 or 12 bottle shipments with an optional Steel Plow Club release in May (small production Pinot Noirs)
- Annual membership will include two releases in April and October featuring DTC exclusive Single Vineyard Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs.
- Check our current release schedule for additional information.
- A Will Call option is also available for local members.
Will you be notified prior to each shipment?
- Prior to shipment, you will receive a pre-release email describing the wines. An order form will be included and you will be able to order more than the minimum shipment with special wine club pricing – while supplies last.
- If you need to change your shipping address or hold the shipment, email us or call (707) 833-0221.
- If you are not currently receiving our emails and other notifications please email us to make sure that we have your current email address on file and/or check your junk/spam folder.
How do I update my membership information, (email, billing or shipping address, phone, credit card, etc)?
- Contact us anytime via email or call us at (707) 833-0221
What if I’m not home or out of town during a release?
- We can hold any shipment until you return; we strongly recommend using a business address since wine shipments need to be received by a person over 21. If no one is home, the wine will not be delivered.
- If you need us to hold a shipment, please give us a 10 day notice.
Can I gift a Wine Society membership?
- Absolutely, we can set up a fixed term or continuous membership.
- Gifted memberships will include a personalized gift note.
Will you share my contact information?
- Landmark Vineyards respects the privacy of our members and friends. Any information shared with us will not be sold or given to a third party.
How do you cancel your membership?
- If after one year of membership you wish to cancel, simply send us an email or letter. All requests to cancel must be in writing and must be received and acknowledged at least 30 days prior to any wine release. Please email us.
For Further Information - (707) 833-0221 or email