Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of joining Landmark Vineyards' Wine Society?
- Access to Landmark Vineyards’ limited production
- Preferred Pricing: 20% off wine, merchandise, and guest accommodations in our Guest Cottage and Guest Suite
- Complimentary shipping within California for regularly scheduled club shipments (Special Flat Rate Shipping to other states)
- Complimentary tastings for the member and up to 3 guests
- Invitations to special annual club events and seasonal release parties.
- Removal of wine allocation restrictions (we have the right to limit excessively large orders)
- The Wine Society newsletter to keep you up-to-date on Landmark news and events
What is your obligation if you join?
- Your only obligation is to stay a member for one year and purchase the bottles in each release (2 releases per year).
- There is no fee to join.
- There are no monthly or annual fees of any kind.
How many shipments will you receive each year?
- Twice a year members receive either 6 or 12 bottle shipments with an optional Steel Plow Club release in May (small production Pinot Noirs)
- Annual membership will include two releases in April and October featuring DTC exclusive Single Vineyard Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs.
- Check our current release schedule for additional information.
- A Will Call option is also available for local members.
Will you be notified prior to each shipment?
- Prior to shipment, you will receive a pre-release email describing the wines. An order form will be included and you will be able to order more than the minimum shipment with special wine club pricing – while supplies last.
- If you need to change your shipping address or hold the shipment, email us or call (707) 833-0221.
- If you are not currently receiving our emails and other notifications please email us to make sure that we have your current email address on file and/or check your junk/spam folder.
How do I update my membership information, (email, billing or shipping address, phone, credit card, etc)?
- Contact us anytime via email or call us at (707) 833-0221
What if I’m not home or out of town during a release?
- We can hold any shipment until you return; we strongly recommend using a business address since wine shipments need to be received by a person over 21. If no one is home, the wine will not be delivered.
- If you need us to hold a shipment, please give us a 10 day notice.
Can I gift a Wine Society membership?
- Absolutely, we can set up a fixed term or continuous membership.
- Gifted memberships will include a personalized gift note.
Will you share my contact information?
- Landmark Vineyards respects the privacy of our members and friends. Any information shared with us will not be sold or given to a third party.
How do you cancel your membership?
- If after one year of membership you wish to cancel, simply send us an email or letter. All requests to cancel must be in writing. Please email us.
For Further Information - (707) 833-0221 or email